● The combination of CMT Type2(LEVELER) & CT1000 ● Type(HORIZENTAL TYPE DECOILER) is designed for saving the space.
● The unique 2 section leveling designed for solving the high flatness and leveling stability of material requirement.
● Flip – Top leveler head device designed for easy maintenance operation.
● Adopting inverter driving motors to reduce thes cratching problem of the material surface.
● Manual type in feed coil guiding device to simplify the coil loading operation.
Flip – Top leveler head device.
The opening function is designed for cleaning the working rolls.
- Height leveling
- Height stability
- Flip-top leveler head device
|Width of Material (mm)||100||150||200||300||400||500|
|Thickness of Material (mm)||0.1 ~ 0.6|
|Leveler Rolls (mm)||20 x 22 pcs||20 x 22 pcs||20 x 22 pcs||20 x 22 pcs||20 x 22 pcs||20 x 22 pcs|
|Leveler Motor (mm)||1/2||1/2||1||1||1||2|
|Leveler Inverter (mm)||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
CT Series Electronically Controlled Horizontal Uncoiler
|Coil Weight (kg)||1000||1500|
|Max. Cool O.D. (mm)||1000|
|Rotational Speed (R.P.M)||0 ~ 24|
|Uncoiler Motor (HP)||1/2||1|
|Uncoiler Inverter (kW)||0.75||0.75|
All specifications, dimensions and design characteristics shown in this catalogue are subject to change without notice.
- Flip – Top leveler head device.
- Manual in feed coil guide device.
- 2 points micro adjustment with 3 sets. (Attached withdial gauge)
- Touch loop control sensor.
- Ultrasonic speed loop control device.
- Photoelectric sensor.