How Does an Electric Actuator Work?
An electric actuator is a type of mechanical device whose purpose is converting electricity into kinetic energy through a rotary motion. This automates the machinery operation to improve the complexity and efficiency of the process.
Electric actuator designs are based on specific tasks they complete in the processes they are meant to be used for. These can also vary in terms of size and dimension.
Electric actuators are now used for different applications because of the current shift toward the substantial increased decentralization happening in today’s automation technology.
Modern electric actuators also feature new process controllers, making it simpler to adhere to the latest updated standards on automation.
The use of electric actuators has also become safer and more secure than ever made possible by the dependable capabilities preserving the control of the user over the process even when a power loss occurs.
The Voltage Used by Electric Actuator
How Do Electric Actuators Work?
The electric motor creates rotary motion while the rotor or spindle rotates. This motor spindle is directly paired to the helical screw through the drive shaft and in turn, this will rotate in the ball screw nut.
While the spindle is in rotation, the ball screw nut is driven either backward or forward along the helical screw. The ball screw nut has a hollow piston rod attached to it that forms the linear motion into or out of the linear actuator while the motor rotates counterclockwise or clockwise.
An electric drive controls the motor that allows variation of the rotation speed and the actuator’s linear speed as a result. A feedback mechanism provides positional information. The linear actuator could be programmed into moving to a specific position, stop, and move on, or go back to its rest position.
The motor’s power will determine the generated torque as well as the force that could be put into useful motion with the help of the actuator.
- ※Complete range of specifications, pipe diameter M5 ~ 1", the best tool for factory air source treatment.
- ※Modular structure design, low cost, high quality.
- ※Small size, fast response, high flow rate, energy saving.
- ※With indicator light and voltage protection circuit, it has good safety; the air outlet can be changed, and it can be directly piped
- ※High performance, high rigidity, all-round functional products
- ※Complete range of specifications to increase the stability of the operation and improve product life
- ※Small size, saving installation space
- ※There are complete types of specifications, which can meet the different clamping forces required for various occasions, and with high accuracy
- ※Rust and corrosion resistant
- ※Small size, light weight, no space
- ※High stability and long life
- ※High stability and easy adjustment
- ※The valve body shares a single electronic control module
- ※Full screen text menu setting
TEL : 886-2-29041235
FAX : 886-2-29068203
No.21, Guifeng St., Taishan Dist., New Taipei City 243, Taiwan